Mortal Citizens Oct 2022 - Toxeek, Spiderfang shaman

The theme for October's #mortalcitizens challenge was Clergy and as the priests of the greenskins are their shamans, I decided to paint the forest goblin/spiderfang grot shaman from Shieldwolf Miniatures.

Toxeek has had visions of the Spider God ever since he was bitten by a particularly venomous arachnid as a yoof.






The miniature was painted in the quick Slapchop style, as I don't have a lot of time to paint minis at the moment. This is my second entry for Dave Stone's Paint What You Got Challenge.


Comments

  1. Excellent looking Shaman, the spider colours contrast well against the clothing and skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dave! I agree, using red details in models with a lot of green has a nice effect.

      Delete
  2. I got to give Shieldwolf Miniatures a good look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only recommend their products! They are a small Greek company and make great miniatures in my opinion.

      Delete

Post a Comment