River Trolls/Fellwater Troggoths - Monster May(hem)

For Keith's Monster May(hem) painting challenge I decided to paint two River Trolls (known as Fellwater Troggoths in AoS). One of them is a classic GW miniature, the other one a converted Reaper Bones Marsh Troll.


I didn't really like the original (very small) head of the Reaper troll, so I replaced it with one from the GW Fellwater Troggoth kit. The head fits the model perfectly and I really like the crocodile-like features it has.




The classic GW River Troll was sculpted by Michael Perry and is a favourite of mine. The pose is fantastic, reminds me of a frog that's ready to jump at its prey.




These troggoths are the newest members of my ever-growing swamp goblin tribe Da Boghoppaz.


Comments

  1. The conversion and painting look excellent Snapfit, and great to see a classic model getting some attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I remember replying to this comment, but somehow it disappeared..

      Delete

Post a Comment