Goblin encampment II - Season of Scenery

For this year's edition of Dave's Season of Scenery I managed to complete the rest of the Scotia Grendel goblin encampment that I started painting last year. I used a similar approach, relying mostly on Contrast paints, which again worked pretty well and didn't take an awful lot of time.

In contrast to last year, I decided to vary the colours of the patches which gives the tents a more ramshackle look, fitting for goblin dwellings. Below is a shot of the complete kit, featuring a grot and a snotling chilling at their camp.



Comments

  1. Fantastic work finishing your encampment, the patchwork style adds another level to this years pieces, and thank you for being a part of this years challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dave! It's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges, they motivate me to get stuff done.

      Delete
  2. Those look great, and reminds me that I've got some Scotia Grendel stuff in the 'to paint' box.
    The tents would be great at Orc's Drift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, the camp would work really well with your orcs. I also got some more models from Scotia Grendel, mostly Leviathan monsters, that I need to paint.

      Delete

Post a Comment